- Back to Home »
- 60 PERCENT OF SAUDI POPULATION IN 20 PERCENT OF LAND
MAKKAH, MADINA & RIYADH REGIONS HAVE A 60% OF SAUDI POPULATION
Makkah, Madina and Riyadh are the three regions where sixty percent of the Saudi Arabia population living in, according to the report till half of 2017. These 3 regions covering about 20% of the land in the country says Saudi Press Agency(SPA).
As per the reports of the General Authority for Statistics(GAS), There are more than 32.6 million people living in the regions of Makkah, Madina and the Riyadh, Last year it was 870,000 less compared to the current year 2017.
- 15% of the population of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is in Eastern Province (Dammam, Khobar, Dahran, Al Hasa, Qatif, Jubail, Abqaiq, Ras Tanura, Udhalilyah, Shayba, Khafji and Hafar Al Batin).
- The Remaining 25% of the population of Saudi Arabia is living on the other parts of Saudi Arabia excluding the regions of Makkah, Madina, Riyadh and Eastern Province.
- The report revealed after the study conducted by Member of Municipal, Board of Directors, Makkah's Chamber of Commerce Industry and Engineer Ahmed Bin Abdulaziz Sindi.
- In the era of Saudi Arabia's King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, The Deputy Minister and Minister of Defense witnesses developmental, Industrial and technological progress including the project of Red Sea islands, Alternative Energy projects and Industrial reports reported SPA.