- Back to Home »
- MACHINE READABLE PASSPORTS FOR BANGLADESHIS IN SAUDI
EMBASSY CALLS BANGLADESHI'S TO APPLY FOR FRESH PASSPORTS
Starting from August 1st, Bangladesh Embassy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is issuing Machine Readable Passports for Bangladeshi expatriates living in KSA through the Saudi postal department called Saudi Post. Recommend : Does Zakir Naik have Saudi Citizenship?
Bangladeshi Embassy asked all the Bangladeshi expatriates living in Saudi Arabia to submit application forms and the related documents to the designated offices of Saudi post and can collect new passports from the same office. Trending : Saudi gifts tons of dates
- Bangladeshi citizens need not to visit Embassy for the processing of Machine Readable Passports like earlier, As they can submit now the documents to the Saudi post, so that they can save time and money. More over they need not to take leaves from their employer to visit Embassy.
- The deadline for submitting application forms for the Machine Readable Passports is September 30. Bangladeshi expats in Saudi need to pay only 40 to 80 Riyals in addition to their fixed passport fees. Most Viewed : No more ban on Bangladeshi workers
- Once the applications received you will get SMS message from Embassy, Similarly they will inform you through SMS while your passports are ready for distribution.
- It takes 20 to 25 days for this process, Applicants can also inquire their application status any time by visiting Embassy desk or website.
- In the year 2014 to 2015, Bangladesh Embassy distributed 400,000 Machine Readable Passports in Saudi Arabia for the citizens of Bangladesh. See Also : Call Center for Bangladeshi Expats