Archive for August 2017
SAUDI ARABIA SETS RULES ON THOSE EXPATS & CITIZENS WHO WANT TO HIRE DOMESTIC WORKERS
The Ministry of Labor & Social Development (MSLD) approved a set of rules to follow for the citizens and expats, who want to recruit domestic workers as per the report published in Arab News. Trending : Domestic workers can transfer sponsorship without kafeel
Saudi citizens can hire a house worker or drivers, if they have a bank balance of 35,000 Saudi Riyals, while expats can hire, if they have a monthly salary of more than 10,000 Saudi Riyals. Recommend : Jawazat Passport services fee
- Before you get visa approval to hire domestic workers or drivers, Ministry of Labor will verify your financial position and according to it your application can be approved or rejected.
- If the contract of the domestic worker is more than 18 months with the applicant then the Ministry can provide them additional two visas. The applicants with 5 year cards would be treated accordingly with conditions set to the local individuals. Related : Free sim for expats at Saudi International airports
- Married Saudi citizens can get a maximum of 3 domestic workers visas including one male worker. House worker can be male or female for house work, personal driver, baby sitter, male cook, female cook, waiter, nurses male or female.
- Additional 5000 Saudi Riyals financial ability should be ensured after the first visa with 35,000 Saudi Riyals bank balance, On the 5th visa of domestic worker or driver the bank balance of citizens should be 500,000 Saudi Riyals. Similar : Various airlines baggage allowances to Saudi Arabia
- Male and married female expats with salaries more than 10,000 Saudi Riyals can hire house worker under their own sponsorship, In case of bachelor one house worker can be recruited in the job categories of female house worker, private driver or baby sitter.
- More than 605 offices registered in the 'Musanid' house worker program having 61,411 beneficiaries from the Musanid portal. Read : Small space for expatriates in Vision 2030
NEW NITAQAT SYSTEM EFFECTED FROM SEPTEMBER 2017 IN SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Arabia's new Nitaqat system is already effected on 3rd September 2017 in the Kingdom, which will mandate companies to hire some percentage of Saudi citizens as employees in the local organizations. Most Viewed : Available Nitaqat categories
Depending on the size of the company, The new Nitaqat system will ensure to hire number of nationals, provide average salaries for Saudi's and retention rates with in the organization. Recommend : Check your company status
- Percentage of Saudi nationals with high salaries will be key factors on which companies will be ranked and get incentives under the new Nitaqat system.
- Companies with 'Platinum' status or 'High Green' status can only apply for new visas to hire expatriate employees, While other category Nitaqat status can only transfer sponsorship's but cannot able to get new visas to hire expatriate employees. Trending : Sponsorship transfer conditions
Companies with 'Average or Medium Green', 'Low Green', 'Yellow' and 'Red' Nitaqat status companies are not able to hire new expat employees and existing employees can work with the same employer. Read : Little space for expats in Saudi Vision 2030
- All private companies having more than 25 employees in the organization must provide internship training to Saudi students as part of Saifi training initiative as per HRDF (Human Resources Development Fund) and Ministry of Labor & Social Development (MSLD).
- The training for Saudi students must be in span of 4 weeks and have to provide a stipend of minimum 1500 Saudi Riyals, Training sessions can also be outsourced in the authorized centers. See Also : Check Expat work permit status
A DRAFT PROPOSAL ON ILLEGAL EXPATS RESIDENCE PERMIT TO DISCUSS AFTER EID HOLIDAYS
The Kingdom's Shoura Council will discuss a draft law after Eid-Al-Adha holidays, which may allow illegal expatriates to get a residence permit on certain conditions as per the proposal proposed by former Shoura member Dr. Sadaqa Fadil as per the report published in Saudi Gazette. Most Viewed : Shoura proposes 40 working hours per week
The draft proposal includes to form a committee at the Ministry of Interior to study the capabilities of illegal expatriates in the Kingdom, This committee will get a power to grant residence permit to illegal expatriates, if they met certain conditions mentioned below. Recommend : Expats Grocery stores to shut down
- The few of mentioned conditions in the draft proposal are ,they should be Muslim and the age of them should be between 30 to 50 years with a condition of good health including written and spoken Arabic skills, should be stayed in the Kingdom for more than 5 years and his profession is required in the job market.
- The committee can also decide to deport that illegal expatriates, if their profession are reserved for Saudi citizens. The proposal of Dr. Fadil was rejected earlier by the Shoura Council as the issue was already addressed by the Saudi Arabia's broader laws. Trending : Tax on remittance of expats rejected
- Dr Fadil told in his proposal that illegal expatriates could create political problems, may increase crime, can impact the infrastructure and could see international pressure on Saudi Arabia to provide them with nationality and special care.
- Illegal expats in the Kingdom can involve in negative practices that can harm the society and can commit crimes and security problems. See this : Saudi to tax VAT from Jan 2018
- Saudi Arabia has already given a chance to illegal expatriates in 4 months amnesty period to leave the country in a legal way without any penalty and jail term, More than 600,000 illegal expats used this amnesty to return to their home country.
- After the amnesty period of 120 days, Currently the Saudi Arabia is tracking illegals expatriates on various crackdown campaigns to arrest and penalize illegal foreign workers. Read : Retirement Age in Saudi Arabia
Image Courtesy : Arab News
SECURITY PERSONNEL WILL USE SMART DEVICES TO TRACK HAJJ PERMIT VIOLATORS
National Information Center in cooperation with the Ministry Of Interior has launched a smart devices that can provide many electronic services including the legal Hajj tasreeh to the security personnel in the Hajj field. Trending : Hajj pilgrims 2017 arrived in Saudi Arabia till today
The security will use these smart devices at various screening points in Makkah to ensure the safe Hajj with legal permits, This device can track the legal records up to date including permit of the pilgrim by using his fingerpirnt or National ID or Iqama number. Most Viewed : 100,000 Security troops to make Hajj 1438 Safe
- The device is connected with the databases of National Information Center, It also track those people who have Hajj permit without documents. It sends the illegals bio-metric fingerprint data for processing in the National Information Center, These device will verify people with fingerprint, National ID and Iqama number.
- It also allows the Hajj operators to enter the fingerprints in the system and shows current status including operations performed by the specific Hajj service operator and detects the Hajj permit violators. Recommend : Arafat day in Saudi Arabia for Hajj 1438 (2017)
- Hajj permit or tasreeh violators fingerprint's will be recorded and the violators will face deportation including 10 years of ban from entering into Saudi Arabia, if the violator is an expatriate while citizens will face heavy fines. Read : Mashaer - A metro train for Hajj
PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT COLORS, RACES, ETHNICITY ARE ALL GATHERING TO PLEASE THEIR CREATOR
More than 1.78 million Hajj pilgrims arrived till today in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for witnessing and performing the Hajj this year 2017 (1438), The numbers are expected to increase nearly two million till the 9th day of Dhul-Al-Hijjah month. Trending : Saudi Arabia declared Arafat day
As per the statistics of the General Directorate of Passports the number of Hajj pilgrims are increased by 33% compared to the last year Hajj, arrived pilgrims in Saudi Arabia till today are 1,782,386 which is via air, land and the sea ports from all over the world. Recommend : Eid Al Adha holidays in Saudi Arabia
- People of different colors, races, ethnicity are all gathering to please their creator, More than 1,620,592 pilgrims arrived via air, 88,374 pilgrims reached Saudi by land and 14,827 pilgrims arrived by sea ports to witness and perform the rituals of Hajj this year.
- Nearly 845,878 pilgrims arrived in Madinah for the year 2017, As per the statistics 673,809 pilgrims left Madinah and reached Makkah while 171,978 pilgrims are still in Madinah.
- 1279 pilgrims arrived out of 1300 in the Kingdom as the guests of King Salman from 80 countries. Similar : Full millitary security for Hajj
- More than 1000 pilgrims arrived from Qatar as the guests of King Salman through the Salwa border crossing. See Also : Mashaer train to serve Hajj pilgrims
- As of now the top countries with number of pilgrims are
Indonesia - 221,000
Pakistan - 179,200
India - 170,000
Bangladesh - 127,198
Egypt - 108,000
Iran - 86,500
Nigeria - 79,000
Turkey - 79,000
Algeria - 36,000
Morocoo - 31,000
- As of now the top countries with number of pilgrims are
Indonesia - 221,000
Pakistan - 179,200
India - 170,000
Bangladesh - 127,198
Egypt - 108,000
Iran - 86,500
Nigeria - 79,000
Turkey - 79,000
Algeria - 36,000
Morocoo - 31,000
SAUDI'S VISION 2030 MAY LEADS EXPATS WITH SMALL SPACE OF JOBS
Saudi Arabia is pushing a new policy called "Saudi First" in the job sectors, In the revised Nitaqat or Saudization program only few companies can apply for new visas for expatriate employees starting from September 2017. Trending : 10 Million Expats workforce in Saudi Arabia
The revised Saudization scheme will rank companies on the numbers of Saudi employees available in the organization and another criteria. Only high ranked companies can apply for new visas for expatriate workers. Most Viewed : No space for expat engineers with less than 5 years of experience
- Saudi Arabia is no more want to depend on oil income, The Kingdom is working hard on its economy and jobs in the plan called 'Vision 2030', The plan of Vision 2030 is to develop non oil industries and broad-basing investment.
- Blocking visas for expat workers is aimed to provide more local jobs to citizens and to overcome on unemployment rate among Saudi's. Related : Check Expat levy payment status
- The expat levy which is about to start from Jan 2018 is one more step for small and medium companies to encourage hiring Saudi citizens instead of foreign workers. New : Expat levy for 2018, 2019 & 2020 in Saudi
- 5% of VAT tax is also going to effect together with expat levy fee from Jan 2018, Expats living in Saudi Arabia may not save their money anymore as their expenses raised by 5 percent. Similar : VAT Tax first time in history of Saudi Arabia
- Foreign workers who are running businesses on the name of Saudi citizens may effect badly under the revised Nitaqat system.
- As the electric cars are going to come in the future, Saudi Arabia do not want to depress on its economy and oil income, The Vision 2030 will lead the Kingdom into non oil dependent. Read : Saudi Airport Building Tax on passengers
SAUDI STOP'S RECRUITMENT OF EXPAT ENGINEERS WITH LESS THAN 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
No new recruitment's of expat engineers with less than five years of experience in Saudi Arabia from January 2018 as per the announced agreement of Ministry of Labor and Social Development. Trending : Expatriates holds more than 10 million jobs in Saudi Arabia
All the companies have 3 months of time to get rid off with expats less than 5 years of experience, Engineers with 5 years experience must go for a professional test and a personal interview to be worked as engineer and to get profession as engineer in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Recommend : No expat levy on Government projects contractors
- The decision aim is to provide more opportunities to Saudi citizen engineers in public and private sector companies , as per the report published in Saudi Press Agency.
- Earlier it was mandatory to have 3 years of experience for an expat engineer, to be eligible for a professional test and a personal interview, Now it is must to have 5 years experience before they get work permit or working profession as engineer. Related : 24 theme parks to enter in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia is facing a unemployment issue in Saudi citizens, The new strict regulations will provide more jobs to Saudi engineers instead of expatriate engineers.
- As per the report of Institute of International Finance, Saudi economy would contract 0.4% this year because of 12.3% unemployment rate in the citizens of Saudi Arabia. Similar : 100% ownership for foreign engineering companies
- Saudi Arabia is moving towards its Vision 2030, Earlier few days back its in news that Labor ministry will restrict expat workers in grocery stores, In shops with female specific items, Shopping Malls, Baqalas, Car rentals, Medical Insurance and management roles in tourism agencies.
- Travel firms in the Kingdom got a deadline of December from Tourism authority to hire Saudi citizens as managers and department heads. Read : Year wise expat levy on companies in Saudi Arabia
EID-AL-ADHA TO CELEBRATE ON 1st SEPTEMBER 2017 IN SAUDI ARABIA
As the moon of Zil Hajj was not sighted on August 21st, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's officials and Islamic Crescents announced in a statement that Eid-ul-Adha will be on September 1st of 2017 that is on Friday.
Supreme Court of Saudi Arabia said, 'Zul Hijjah' lunar month first day will be on Aug 23rd, 2017, As 'Zul Qaadah' lunar month last day will be Tuesday ie, Aug 22nd of 2017.
Arafat day will be on August 31st, On this day Hajj pilgrims will stand on the mount of Arafa, Which is at outskirts of Makkah. Eid celebration will be on September 1st, 2017
Eid-Al-Adha will be on September 1, National Day of Saudi Arabia is about to come on September 23 ie,. Saturday. You can also refer article "Public Holiday in Saudi Arabia 2017".
FOREIGN WORKERS OCCUPIED MORE THAN 10 MILLION JOBS IN KSA
Indians, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Bangladeshis, Yemenis, Filipinos, Sudanis, Nepalese and Syrians holds more than 10 million jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, One of the largest workforce in the Saudi as per the various reports. Trending : No expat tax on contractors of government project
According to the latest statistics report, There are 2.1 million Indians, 1.8 million Pakistanis, one million Egyptians, one million Bangladeshis, 722 thousand Yemenis, 540 Thousand Filipinos, 408 thousand Sudanis, 380 thousand Nepalis and 175 thousand Syrians a total of 10.3 million workers in Saudi Arabia. Recommend : Saudi moving towards women rights
- Saudi Arabia citizens is in 3rd place for holding jobs up to 1.78 million jobs. As per the survey of Labor force, In the first quarter of 2017, Non-Saudi employed persons reached 10,850,192, while the employed persons reached 13,889,137.
- Measures are taking to reduce dependence on expats and cut at least half of the jobs for expatriates for providing it to the young Saudi citizens, The authorities has also restricted to hire expatriates if there is a qualified Saudi citizen for that job. Most Viewed : Working hours to be reduced in Kingdom
- Women to employ in several new categories like grocery stores, photography shops and women's sports centers.
- From time to time new things are updating in the Nitaqat system to benefit the citizens men, women and children. It is also believed that by 2020 there will be no space for expats in the government sectors. Read : Foreign companies can hold 100% ownership on engineering firms
NO WORKERS TAX ON PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACTORS
No expatriate levy tax on the contractors, who are working with the government projects before the decision of expatriate workers tax as per the announcement of the Council of Ministers published in Saudi Gazette. Most Viewed : Year Wise Expat Levy fee
All the expatriate workers who are working with public sector projects before December 2016 will be exempt from the expat levy workers tax, It also include those all contractor employees whose government projects are about to finish by the year 2018. Recommend : Proposal to shut expat grocery stores
- The decision was taken after the Council of Saudi Chambers approached Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, A special committee will be formed for handling the procedures to compensate those government projects whose employees may suffer by the decision of expat levy tax.
- Government projects usually takes 3 to 5 years to complete and the companies set their budget according to the required materials and the salaries of the employees, Additional expenses may harm the quality of the public sector projects. Trending : Dependent fee exempted for this category list
- Because of the cash crunch in the project, the contractors may not able to pay the salaries for their workers, which could delay the work flow and the project implementation time.
- It also effect on the issuance and renewal of operational licenses for the contractors, Such inconveniences may harm the project in order to achieve the goal of Vision 2030 Council said . Read : No Exit re Entry till you pay dependent fee
- The Council also suggested to hire expatriates only at the time when a qualified Saudi citizens are not available for the job, Reviewing the CEDA (Council of Economic & Development Affairs) proposal, The cabinet approved the decision with its Commission of Experts.
PINNGLE CALLING MOBILE APP OFFERS 3 IPHONES FOR SAUDI ARABIAN USERS
Pinngle calling mobile application offers three iPhones for Saudi Arabia users in a ongoing contest from 15th August to 15th September of 2017, Participating in the contest is simple, just install the Pinngle and use it for free calling.
Pinngle allows making free voice calls, video calls, sending messages or sharing files, photos and videos in between Pinngle users. It also works with the poor internet connections, The application is available only for mobiles on App Store and Google play.
Rules for participation in the Pinngle Contest (Only for Saudi Arabian users) :
1. To be eligible in contest, You should talk to at least 10 Pinngle users, Pinngle Out calls is not counted in this contest. (Pinngle Out Call is a direct call to mobile phone, who do not use Pinngle).
2. To be eligible in contest, You should talk for at least 600 minutes.
3. Only Top 3 users will be rewarded with iPhones at the end of the contest.
4. The contest is started from 15th August 2017 and ends on 15th September 2017 at 11.59 PM Saudi Arabian time.
5. You can track the current top 20 members and the leading 3 members of the contest in this link http://pinngle.me/promo.php
6. The top 3 members of this contest are based on the 'unique Pinngle contacts' and the 'Minutes they talked with Pinngle'.
SAUDI ARABIA ANNOUNCES EID AL ADHA HOLIDAYS
Eid Al Adha holidays for public sector in Saudi Arabia to begin from 24th Aug 2017 (2nd Dhu Al Hijjah), that is next week's Thursday, announces the Kingdom's Ministry of Civil Service in a statement with Saudi Press Agency. Trending : The Day of Arafat
- The ministry clarified that the holidays of Eid Al Adha for this year lasts for 16 days, The work will resume in public sectors from 10th September of 2017, Which is 19th Dhu Al Hijjah 1438. Recommend : Kaaba Kiswa
- As per Saudi Arabia's Law, Holidays of Eid Al Adha for public sector will begin on the fifth day of Dhu Al Hijjah and the end of holidays in government sectors is on 15th day of Dhu Al Hijjah.
- In case of a working day in between two holidays, It should be an official holiday as per the provision of Article (7) of Saudi Labor Law. Most Viewed : Mashaer train for Hajj
- Most of the private sector provides 4 days holidays for Eid Al Adha as per Labor law, Starting from 9th Dhu Al Hijjah. Few companies in private sector follows as per their company norm or contract, But one mandatory holiday is on Eid Al Adha for everyone.
ILLEGAL PILGRIMS TO FACE DEPORTATION & 10 YEARS BAN FROM ENTERING INTO KSA
More than 400,060 people stopped from entering into Makkah city as they failed to provide hajj permit, The Hajj Security Forces are checking the pilgrims permits at various entering points of the Makkah city, Entry into Makkah city is only through valid hajj permit till the end of Hajj season. New : Saudi Arabia in support of Women rights
100,000 Saudi security troops and 5000 CCTV cameras at the holy sites of Makkah and Madina to secure this Hajj season and the pilgrims, This year nearly 3 million people to attend the Hajj from all parts of the world. Trending : Mashaer metro train that only runs on Hajj
- One of the main reason for denying entry into Makkah city is to secure and safeguard the Hajj season, The authorities will not tolerate anyone who violates the regulations or who tries to disturb the Hajj atmosphere.
- Unauthorized pilgrims will be strictly handled for violations and send to the related authorities for penalizing them, Performing illegal Hajj is a violation and it results in deportation of an expat with a 10 year ban from entering into Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : Saudi to limit 40 working hours for a week in private sectors
- The Hajj Security Forces will track down the violators of Hajj, even in the holy sites of Makkah through random fingerprint checks. The tracking of the violators will also be checked at the roads that leading to the holy sites.
- Many surveillance cameras are recording the actions of public in various entrances of the holy sites, Residents and citizens should cooperate with the security officials in order to provide suitable atmosphere for the Haji's or pilgrims. Hot : Harmful comments can lead you to Jail
DECISIONS TO SUPPORT WOMEN RIGHTS IN KSA
In the last few days, Saudi Arabia approved four decisions in support of women rights, The decisions are on the side of Minors, Divorcees, Law Graduates who have not worked due to male lawyers and the Women who have custody of their children. New : 24 new theme parks to enter in Saudi Arabia
Regarding the marriage of minors, Saudi Arabia's legislative authority approved 10 proceedings like the age of marriage for girls should be above 17, Applications for marriage should be submit by girl or her mother or her legal guardian. Trending : Working hours to reduce 40 hours per week in Saudi Arabia
- The authority has also approved for arranging Alimony Fund for the divorcee women and children, which have independent budget directly linked with the Justice ministry. The alimony fund will be paid to beneficiaries before the judgement to cash one issued, The fund is also paid to the women whose ex husbands did not pay them on time and later it will be collected from their ex husbands.
- The Supreme Judicial Council approved a decision related to women's custody for their children, It states that if there are no disputes regarding the custody of children, women can prove that the children are in her custody without any lawsuit file in personal status courts. Hot : World's largest date festival in Buraidah
- The decision related to female law graduates, who are not working due to the exploitation of some lawyers in internships, The Ministry of Justice approved a 3 year law diploma that results in granting the internship for both women and men, It will be a license to practice their profession. This diploma will allow law graduates a pure internship with relevant practice.
UNKNOWN FACTS OF INDIA
India is the 2nd most populated country in the world, It has a population of nearly 1.34 Billion people in the year 2017, It has approximately 350 languages out of which 22 languages had more than one million speakers. Recommend : Send money through online Enjaz
India is celebrating its 71st Independence day on 15th August, Before 70 years, it was in the rule of British, Independence day is a day to remember those all who fought and gave up their lives to free India from British rule. Most Viewed : Open NRI account in India
- India has 29 states, 7 Union Territories, 9 major religions and nearly 7000 major castes of modern India, Villages are up to 7,50,000 and cities in India to be counted as 20,000.
- India is the 7th largest country with 3.29 million square kilometers of area, It shares border with other countries like Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Nepal. Read this : India limited gold per home
- Indian rectangular flag is filled with tricolor, Saffron, White and Green with a Ashoka wheel in the center of flag, This wheel have 24 spokes or lines in it.
- India is also known as Hindustan or Hind or Bharath, Its National Animal is Tiger, National Bird is Peacock, National flower is Lotus, Fruit is Mango, Game is Hockey, Anthem is 'Jana Gana Mana', song is 'Saare Jaha Se Acha Hindustan Hamara' & 'Vandemataram' and symbol of love is 'Tajmahal'. Most Viewed : Allowed Gold limits at Indian Airports
ACTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA USERS FOR HARMING PUBLIC ORDER
The Kingdom's Public Prosecution has issued an order to act against a group of Twitter and other social media users, who have been charged with criminal offenses for harming public order and the society with their harmful thoughts, which leads others with misguided thoughts and campaigns. Most Viewed : MOI warns on harmful comments about Islam and Saudi Arabia
Its a humble request to all our readers, do not post any harmful comments on the laws, rules and public orders of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Please do not try to divide the people by posting your personal harmful opinions, Instead we request all to post your personal views on uniting the people with out harming any one. Related : Indian arrested for insulting Kaaba image
- Saudi Judicial officials assured that those who were called on issued order will go under the processing of criminal offense and the action will be taken as per the legal procedures.
- Any publications, speeches, lectures, comments, materials, books, actions and performances that have harmful or misguided content to society will be charged by the prosecution as per the legal and regulatory requirements. Recommend : Saudi Arabia shuts shop for refusing customer
- The General Prosecution will track all the information and the crossing limits of legitimacy or the harmful acts that are in the way of threatening the society to turn it into a community of extremism or an attempts to mislead the public opinion.
- The step is taken based on the General Authority that the Public Prosecution has, Which allows the authority to take actions in related crime cases. Trending : No royal is above law
- We always try to delete the harmful and bad comments of some users, But it is not possible always for us, As we cannot read each and every comment, So it is better you act wise when you comment. Read : Workers banned to work under direct sun
- Social Media is very effective in reaching people, Do not misuse it in harming others, Use it in a way where others can benefit and learn.
CITC TEMPORARILY SUSPENDS STC, MOBILY & ZAIN RIYADH'S MAIN OFFICES
The CITC (Communications and Information Technology Commission) has temporarily suspended the services of STC, Mobily and Zain in Riyadh's main offices, The reason for the suspension is violating in the implementation of commission's decision on protecting the users. Trending : Mashaer train to serve half million hajj pilgrims
As per the information, The Commission had issued some guidelines for telecom operators to implement it, but the telecom providers failed to implement. So why the flagship offices of STC, Mobily and Zain are suspended in the violation of consumer protection rights. Recommend : 40 working hours with 2 days off in a week
- But the services of STC, Mobily and Zain to its customers are not going to effect with this temporary suspension clears the officials of the three telecom service providers.
MASHAER TRAIN TO SERVE HALF MILLION HAJJ PILGRIMS THIS YEAR
Mashaer train is ready to serve a half million Hajj pilgrims this year, It will help Haji's to travel between the holy sites of Makkah in 9 stations including Mount Arafat, Muzadlifa and Mina. Related : Kaaba kiswa raised, The signal of beginning Hajj
Mashaer train is a metro train in Makkah city, which runs only 7 days in a year, that is to serve only Hajj pilgrims during Hajj period. These train have the highest capacity of any metro in the world. Similar : The blessed day of Arafat
- The Mashaer train is scheduled for more than 1000 trips with 17 trains, Each train has 12 air conditioned carriages, Each carriage have 5 doors for boarding and alighting 250 passengers from each carriage.
- These train will be operated by 20,000 operators from various departments and specialties, This train having 9 stations including Arafat, Muzdalifa and Mina stations. Most Viewed : Kiswa - The black cloth of Kaaba
- The Mashaer train is only for Hajj, It will not link with future Makkah Metro, Initially it was launched on 2010 for the Hajj 1431, The aim of this train is reduce the congestion of traffic during the Hajj season.
24 NEW THEME PARK PROJECTS IS SET TO COME UP IN SAUDI ARABIA
The growing regional theme park industry is set to arrive in KSA with a new government owned company having a partnership with a private company. Saudi Arabia is looking forward to open twenty four regional theme parks across the Kingdom. Trending : Shoura votes to reduce working hours for employees in private sector
Theme park is a initiative part of creating additional revenue and jobs to the citizens in the tourism sector and it is also an effort to boost the Saudi Arabia's tourism sector. Most Viewed : Saudi Airlines sets dress code for passengers
- Initially, The new government company will examine the investment sites and will find the investors for the development of this projects.
- As per the information, The new government company is going to develop and maintain the infrastructure for the 19 theme parks in partnership with one of the private company. Recommend : World's largest dates festival in Buraidah
- It will also provide basic infrastructure for the 7 existing parks of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As per the expectation this parks are expected to generate 130 Billion Saudi Riyals by attracting 5.6 millions visitors in the year.
- As part of the Vision 2030, The Kingdom is reaching to its various goals in a short time, Its working to boost the economy of Saudi Arabia in the upcoming days and the country will be no more depends on the oil revenue. Hot : Baqalas to be 100% Saudized