Archive for May 2017
USING MOBILE, LIGHTING OR THROWING CIGARETTES AT PETROL PUMPS WILL BE FINED
Car drivers to be penalized in Saudi Arabia, If they found doing any of these things, texting on mobile, speaking on mobile, lighting a cigarette or throwing a used cigarette at petrol pump stations according to Madinah city Civil Defense and the report in Saudi Gazette news. Recommend : 100% tax on Cigarettes & Soft drinks in Saudi Arabia
It is also necessary to turn off your car engines while refueling the tanks at petrol or gas stations otherwise it will be treated as a violation of safety as per the Civil Defense in Madinah. Related : All airlines baggage allowances
- The director of safety and security of Civil Defense department Sami Al-Jahdali said that, it is risk to the lives of people if the gas stations ignore to write the safety instructions and guidelines at the petrol pump stations, All gas stations should write the safety guidelines at the place where car drivers can easily see it.
- It is also the duty of the petrol pump stations to highlight the dangers of neglecting the safety guidelines, Any gas station violating the safety and security measures will be fined as per Sami Al Jahdali warning. Similar : Free Bus service at Riyadh Airport
- The fined or penalized amount will be based on the seriousness of violation and its repetition. See Also : New train between Riyadh and Qassim
100% TAX ON TOBACCO PRODUCTS & ENERGY DRINKS FROM JUNE 10 IN SAUDI ARABIA
Starting from June 10th of 2017, Saudi Arabia is the first one in GCC States for going to implement a selective tax (100 percent tax on cigarettes, tobacco products, energy drinks and 50 percent tax on carbonated drinks or soft drinks) as per the decision of General Secretariat of Gulf Cooperation Council. Trending : Truth behind Zakir Naik Saudi Citizenship
The General Authority of Zakat and Tax will be responsible to collect the selective tax and Value Added Tax (VAT), 5 percent of VAT tax is going to implement in Saudi Arabia without any change in current prices from 1st Jan of 2018 along with GCC states. Related : Remittance tax proposal rejected
- Importers and Traders who fails to submit a tax declaration to Zakat and Tax Authority will be penalized with 5 to 25 percent of the tax value. Violators who violate the regulations, refuse information and prevent zakat Authorities from their duties will be penalized with 50,000 Saudi Riyals. Similar : Saudi Law on Selective Tax
- As per the registrations there are 630 companies in Saudi Arabia who are applicable for selective tax in which 350 are big companies and 280 are small importers. The Zakat Authority applies international standards for collecting tax and to ensure the precision and accuracy. Recommend : VAT tax from Jan 1st 2018
- The selective tax will get a revenues of 15 billion Saudi Riyals annually in Saudi Arabia as per the various news channels, Tax payers are require to file tax returns every two months and pay with in 15 days from the submission date. See also : New fee on companies and expats
SAUDI GULF AIRLINES & ITS DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
A new Saudi Arabia's domestic airline called 'Saudi Gulf Airlines' is raising the Saudi Arabian flag high up on the global aviation stage, It was launched last year and now successfully operating flights in between Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Abha. Related : Airport Building Tax in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Gulf Airlines was launched its first flight on 29th October 2016 ranging twice a day in between Riyadh and Dammam, Now it is running 4 flights a day in between Dammam and Riyadh. Earlier this airline was running 3 flights between Riyadh and Jeddah, now it is running 6 flights in a day in between Riyadh and Jeddah. Trending : Flight Delay compensation procedure
- Saudi Gulf Airlines is based from Dammam city, The basic reason for launching it is to meet the demand of increasing air passengers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Gulf Airlines is also in plan to launch international flights soon, its first international flight will be between Dammam and Dubai in the coming days. Similar : Free Bus service at Riyadh airport
Saudi Gulf Domestic Flights : Economy class of Saudi Gulf Airlines will allow you to carry 25 Kg of baggage and a hand baggage of 8 Kg. While, for first class customers the baggage will be 40 Kg of baggage and a hand baggage of 8 Kg. Recommend : Free sim card for new visitors at Saudi International airports
Saudi Gulf International Flights :
Economy : 30kg luggage + 8kg Hand baggage
First Class : 40kg luggage + 8kg Hand baggage
Infant baggage is 10kg as checked baggage.
DR. ZAKIR NAIK SAUDI CITIZENSHIP IS A BIG RUMOR
Dr. Zakir Naik Saudi Citizenship is a big rumor and false news, He is a NRI and he only have residence permit of Saudi Arabia as of now, This rumor was spread by one news channel and then all the media people copied it from one another without reaching or inquiring the fact. Trending : King Salman presented highest civilian honor to Trump
Dr. Zakir Naik himself denied this report and said it is false news, unless Allah wills. This is not the first time he became a victim of media false news and rumors. Recommend : King Salman gets award for Service to Islam
- A picture of Zakir Naik with King Salman is roaming around the media like a fire with the false news of Zakir Naik got Saudi Citizenship, That picture was taken when he honored with King Faisal International Prize (award) for "Service to Islam".
- Dr. Zakir Naik(Indian) is a famous Islamic preacher in young generation, He has 16 million Facebook followers, 150,000 followers on Twitter from all over the world, moreover he has given more than 4000 lectures in various countries, His lectures video crossed millions of views. Related : King Salman gifts tons of dates to Bangladesh and Algeria
- Dr. Zakir Naik is not a small name for media, As he is an inspiration of young generation, Media knows how to play with such a big name in order to get his huge fans attention on their news channels and reports.
- Naik is wanted in India now, As Bangladesh said one of the gunmen who terror attacked on a cafe (which took 22 lives) said he is inspired with Zakir Naik speeches, Naik replied media with "Killing Innocent Beings is the 2nd Major Sin in Islam". Similar : King Salman 100 million humanitarian aid
- Dr. Zakir has residence permit of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates, He also got Malaysian citizenship. Last month India approached the Interpol to issue a 'Red Corner Notice' against him, Red Corner Notice will permit to arrest him by any law enforcing agency.
DONALD TRUMP AWARDED WITH SAUDI ARABIA'S HIGHEST CIVILIAN HONOR
Saudi Arabia's King Salman presented Kingdom's top civilian honor (Golden King Abdulaziz medal) to the USA President Donald Trump during the grand meeting at the Royal Court in Riyadh. Trending : King Salman gifts 750 tons of dates to Bangladesh and Algeria
Saudi Arabia's top civilian honor (The Collar of Abdulaziz al Saud) previously awarded to Russian President Vladimir Putin, British Prime Minister Theresa May and former US President Barack Obama. Recommend : Things to know about Riyadh Metro
- Donald Trump is the only US President who made his first overseas trip with Saudi Arabia and other Muslim majority nations.
- After traveling through overnight flight with his first lady Melania Trump, The president of US Donald Trump was greeted by Saudi Arabia's King Salman at the airport. See Also : New Expats can get free sim from airport
- While the King Salman and the US President Donald Trump walking through the carpet, military jets swept in the sky be leaving a red, white and blue trail.
- Later Donald Trump was awarded with the Saudi Arabia's highest civilian honor golden medal (The collar of King Abdulaziz Al Saud), Just after few hours of landing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read this : No expats allowed to work in government sectors by 2020
- Mr. Trump was honored for his efforts to strengthen the relationship between the Saudi Arabia and the United States and to enhance the security and peace between the region and around the world.
- Both the countries signed the agreements including a 110 billion dollars agreement of military equipment to Saudi Arabia which will expand up to 350 billion dollars in 10 years. You May Like : Shopping malls jobs reserved for Saudi's
- Saudi Arabia's oil giant Aramco is also signed 50 billion dollars deal with US companies. After the Saudi-US Summit it will be followed by GCC-US Summit and Arab Islamic American Summit.
KING SALMAN GIFTED 750 TONS OF DATES TO BANGLADESH & ALGERIA
King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center has gifted 750 tons of dates to the World Food Program, 550 tons in Bangladesh and 200 tons in Algeria. Recommend : No expats allowed to work in Government sector by 2020
- Dates are delicious and delightful to eat, It is a blessed fruit specially in the month of holy Ramadan, It is recommended to break fast with dates as it will restore your low blood sugar after fasting all the day. Trending : Riyadh metro work to finish by 2019
- The dates delivery ceremony in Bangladesh was attended by Dr. Mahdi bin Hafer Al Mujaba in Bangladesh with World Food Program Director Dr. Christa Rader and officials in Dhaka.
- While in Algeria, It was attended by Saudi Acting Charge D'Affaires in Algeria Adviser Abdullah Bin Fahd Al Shammari including program's representative Osama Othman and the Secretary General of Algerian Red Cresent Authority Hassan Boshakor. Related : How to safely exit in amnesty program
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with World Food Program contributing to various countries since 1973 and it is estimated that it spent 100 billion dollars till now.
- Prophet Muhammed (p.b.u.h) said to Aisha (r.a), "Oh Ayesha those who have dates in their homes will not go hungry". Similar : 3 months amnesty program
- Dates are rich in calories and sugar, it is well absorbed and digested and an immediate source of energy, dates contain 6 vitamins and 15 minerals, It is specially rich in magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorous and potassium.
RIYADH METRO WITH 6 LINES (BLUE, RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, VIOLET)
Riyadh Metro is one of the world's largest project in Saudi Arabia, It costs about 23 Billion dollars for developing 6 lines and 85 stations in the city, Riyadh has a population of more than 6 million and till now no public transportation system, Riyadh metro will lift about 3 million passengers once it starts running, It is expected to finish in the beginning of the year 2019. Trending : Free Sim for new expats at Riyadh Airport
Blue Line ( Line 1 ) : Riyadh Metro Blue Line runs in the axis of Olaya street, Batha street to Al Hayer Road, It covers 22 stations in this way including 4 transfer stations between Line 2, Line 3, Line 4, Line 5 and Line 6. Blue line will be of length 38km, It is mostly underground in a tunnel in Olaya and King Faisal street and in Batha street it will be on a high bridge. Recommend : No expatriates allowed to work in government sector by 2020
Red Line ( Line 2 ) : Riyadh Metro Red Line runs in the axis of King Abdullah Road, King Saud University and the eastern sub center, It covers 13 stations including 3 transfer stations between Line 1, Line 5 and Line 6. Red Line will be of total length 25.3 km, It is mostly on a raised strip and in a planned freeway.
Orange Line ( Line 3 ) : Riyadh Metro Orange Line runs in the axis of Madinah Al Munawarah Road, Prince Saad Bin Abdurrahman Al Awal road, Starting near to the Jeddah Expressway and ends near National Guard camp of Khashm Al Aan. It covers 20 stations including 2 transfer stations between Line 1 and Line 6, It will be of total length 40.7km. Orange Line will be mostly on the elevated bridge in Madina Munawwarah road and will be in underground tunnel in Prince Saad Ibn Abdulrahman road. Related : No more expiry date on iqama
Yellow Line ( Line 4 ) : Riyadh Metro Yellow Line runs in the axis of King Abdullah Financial District to King Khalid International Airport, It covers 8 stations in which 3 will be common with Line 6, It connects with 1 transfer station with Line 1 and Line 6.
Green Line ( Line 5) : Riyadh Metro Green Line runs in the axis of King Abdulaziz Street, King Abdul Aziz Historical Centre and Riyadh Airbase in underground tunnel before King Abdullah Road. It covers 10 stations including 2 transfer stations between Line 1 and Line 2. It is about 12.9 km long. Read this : 90 days amnesty period in Saudi Arabia
Violet Line ( Line 6 ) : Riyadh Metro Violet Line follows a half ring from King Abdullah Financial District, Mohammed Bin Saud University and Prince Saad Ibn Abdulrahman Al Awal Road to Sheikh Hassan Bin Hussain Bin Ali Road. It covers 8 stations along with 3 transfer stations between Line 1, Line 2 and Line 3, It is about 29.9 km in the length. See This : Shopping Malls jobs reserved for Saudi's
FREE PREPAID SIM CARD FOR NEW EXPATS AT SAUDI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS
Saudi Arabia's Ministry Of Labor launched a free SIM card service last year, which will offer a free prepaid sim card to the new arrived expatriates at the Kingdom's International Airports in association with Saudi Telecom Company(STC). Trending : No expatriates in Government sectors by 2020
- To get a free sim card from STC in Saudi Arabia's International Airports including Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport, Expatriate have to provide his passport, Visa and finger print. The sim will be activate and ready to use once you insert it in your phone. Recommend : How to Final Exit in Amnesty period
Initially this service was started in Riyadh's King Khaled International Airport, This prepaid sim card is loaded with free calling minutes and SMS messages, Which can be used it to call and message family and friends in locally and Internationally. Related : No unlimited plans on sim cards
- The free sim card service is available round the clock in international airports of Saudi Arabia with 9 foreign languages and It will educates expatriates with labor rights of Saudi Arabia. It will establish a platform to reach out labor information and guide them to take help in case of labor disputes. Similar : Check Balance in STC Sawa
- In Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport, STC free Sim card counter is just beside the Luggage belts where you receive your baggage, You can always see a group of people their, Just go there and collect your new sim card. You May Like : Zain Sim Card
- This service help the new expatriate workers to communicate with their embassies and consulates in the Kingdom, In case they need further assistance they can also call at 19911 for free customer care number from government. See Also : Mobily Sim Card
EXPATRIATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN GOVERNMENT SECTORS BY 2020
No expat employee should be in government or public sector in Saudi Arabia by end of the year 2020, Ministry of Civil Service alerted government departments and Saudi ministries as per the deputy minister Abdullah Al Melfi. Trending : Shopping Mall jobs only for Saudi
One of the important aim of National Transformation Program(NTP) 2020 and the Vision 2030 is to make 100% Saudization jobs in Saudi Arabia's government or public sectors. Related : 90 Days amnesty period may not come again
- In the end of previous year there were about 70,000 expatriates was working in the government sectors as per the ministry.
- A meeting with name "Job Nationalization" was held on Monday with senior officials of the ministry and HR experts of all the universities, ministries and various departments. Similar : Green Card in its final stage
- The present situation of the Nationalization process was seen in a detailed report with various presentations and procedures on Saudization of government sectors by 2020.
- In the meeting, it was discussed the upcoming difficulties in the Job Nationalization in government sectors and listened the views and opinions of ministries and department representatives. See Also : Baggage allowances of all airlines from Saudi Arabia