Apr 12, 2017
SAUDI GREEN CARD & ITS BENEFITS
IS A REALITY SOON
Saudi Green Card program is in its final stage in the Kingdom, Permanent residence and various benefits for expatriates living in the KSA is soon to become reality on the annual payment of 14,200/- Saudi Riyals. Trending : Various Airlines Baggage allowance details
Last year in the same month(April) Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman broke this information of introducing green card for expatriates with various benefits, Exact after one year more details are coming out on the Saudi Green Card scheme.
Benefits of Saudi Green Card System :
- Saudi Green Card holders will get a right in switching jobs easily, without any conditions. Related : Iqama transfer conditions
- Can process self and family exit re entry visas without sponsors.
- KSA Green card holders will get a permanent residence and can own a home or real estate on his identity.
- It allows expatriates to run their business on own name with out any Saudi sponsor, They will be their own sponsors. Similar : Green Card through Investments
- Green card holders have various privileges and they will get a points in order to get Saudi Nationality.
- End of Iqama residence permit and Kafala system for Saudi Arabia Green Card Holders.
- The annual fee for the Saudi Green Card will be SR 14,200/- See Also : Transfer Iqama without Kafeel
- Expatriates with Green card can obtain visas in a short time and can easily extend their family members visa.
- Monthly pension on retirement for green card expatriates same like a Saudi citizens.
- Free access to the services of Government hospitals and Government educational services in similar to Saudi nationals.
- KSA Green card holders will enable to get two visas for getting their personal domestic workers. Hot : Check Sponsor or company nitaqat color
- Saudi Arabia Green card holders can own up to 3 vehicles (7 Seater, 4 Seater) on their own name.
Earlier Article : Saudi Green Card Program