Archive for February 2017
MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION JOBS NOT FOR EXPATS
Vehicle claim administration jobs in the motor insurance sector is only for Saudi citizens starting from July 2, of the year 2017 as per the earlier Saudi Press Agency report issued by SAMA(Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority). Trending : Iqama transfer conditions
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is reserved one more sector called "Motor Vehicle insurance claim administration" in its Saudization list. Saudization is a scheme for companies in Saudi Arabia from Labor Ministry which demands jobs for Saudi nationals. Recommend : New Nitaqat system
- Motor Insurance claim related all administration jobs including surveyors, receiving claims, customer care, complaint department, debris management, recovery and all the administration jobs of each and every branch and center of vehicle insurance companies will come under this provision. Most Viewed : Above 60 years as 2 expats
- Companies should hire and provide training to all the new employees(Saudi Citizens) to work into this sector as per their profession or job description. Similar : 4 Balochs as one Expat in Saudization
- All the motor sector insurance companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia should implement the decision in the time and should submit the implementation monthly reports and progress.
- No expatriates is allowed to work under this sector starting from July 2nd, 2017 (08 Shawwal 1438) in KSA. See Also : No more jobs for expatriates in mobile sector
NASA FOUND SEVEN NEW PLANETS LIKE EARTH IN ANOTHER SOLAR SYSTEM
NASA announced on Wednesday that they have discovered seven new worlds like Earth near a star called TRAPPIST-1 in a new solar system outside ours.
All the seven planets may have water but the three are in the "habitable zone", which means it have the highest chances of life there, The temperature may range from zero to 100 degree centigrade.
- It is also possible that there may be alien life on any of these 3 habitual zone planets out of seven, It is about 39 light years far from our earth planet.
- The TRAPPIST-1 star located in the constellation Aquarius is a ultra cool dwarf, It is so cool that liquid water may be on these planets.
- All the seven planets are closer to their star TRAPPIST-1, It is so close that you can watch the other planet from one planet, in the size of moon or bigger than it.
- It is also possible that those 7 planets are locked at one place, which means it may have only day at one side of the planet while the other side may have only night.
- TRAPPIST-1 became very important and hot topic now for future study, Scientists will soon able to search water and evidence of life in these 7 new worlds.
RIYADH TO DAMMAM TRAIN DERAILS DUE TO HEAVY RAINS & FLOODS
Saudi Railways Organization's Riyadh to Dammam train derailed in Dammam on Friday due to heavy rains and floods on the railway line, Injuring 18 passengers. Related : Riyadh to Dammam Trains
Out of 193 passengers and 6 crew members, 18 were minor injured last night, nearly about 1 AM all the passenger were transferred to another train. Similar : SAPTCO
- Railway track repaired work has started to resume services of the closed Riyadh to Dammam train track. See Also : Cash limit allowance in Saudi Airports
- From Last few days Saudi Arabia has seen heavy rain and floods in its various cities, Many people posted the current situation of their cities by posting their updated videos and photos. Read this : Is zamzam allowed in Saudi Airlines
MINISTRY OF LABOR WEBSITE IS BACK TO WORK
The Ministry Of Labor (MOL) and Social Development website is now working fine from today morning after facing a issue of Shamoon 2 virus attack from the last three weeks, but still it seems to be little slower. Trending : All Ministries in KSA
Due to the system down at the Labor office, Issuing Iqamas and renewing Iqamas was temporarily suspended as the system is attached with MOI (Ministry Of Interior) Absher and Muqeem services as per the Saudi Gazette news. Recommend : Kawadir Jobs portal from Ministry
- The Communications and Information Technology (CICT) already warned Saudi Arabia that Shamoon 2 virus may attack some government websites and asked all to take precautions on it.
- Employers and their expatriate employees are facing penalties, Jail term and deportation as their iqamas are expired or not issued. See Also : Saudi Labor attaches in various countries
- Since 3 weeks many employers and companies are unsuccessful as they are trying to renew and issue their expatriate employees iqamas. Most Viewed : Saudi Riyals caught in Bananas
- Employers will face a imprisonment of 1 year with a penalty of SR 25,000/- and SR 100,000/- on each employee while expatriate employee may face jail term and deportation. Read Also : Check Iqama transfer status in MOL online
TWO PASSENGERS FOUND WITH 250000 RIYALS HIDING IN BETWEEN BANANAS
Two passengers traveling to Dubai from Calicut's Khozikode Airport was arrested by the Department of Revenue Intelligence in Kerala as they were trying to smuggle Saudi Riyals currency worth 2,50,000 packed in between bananas. Trending : 80 falcons flown with prince on the wings of flight
These two passengers was scheduled to travel to Dubai International Airport from Kerala's Kozhikode International Airport through Indigo flight. As the authorities found something fishy in their baggage, They stop them for checking it. Most Veiwed : No more expiry date on Iqama
- Saudi Arabian Riyals worth SR 2,50,000/- (About 45 Lakhs Indian Rupees) was found packed cleverly in between the bananas in their check-in baggage. As the amount was unaccounted, the money was seized by Directorate of Revenue Intelligence. Recommend : Penalties on employers for iqama violations
VIDEO : MAN ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO LIT HIMSELF NEAR KAABA
A man tried to burn himself near the Kaaba in Makkah, Thanks to the active security officials and the pilgrims who stopped and arrested him on the spot.
Police officers, pilgrims and worshipers spotted a man who went to lit himself near to the Kaaba by pouring some liquid material on himself. People formed a circle around him till officers took him outside.
- Social media circulating the rumors as that man is trying to burn the Kaaba instead of himself, Major Sameh denied the report and said he is only trying to harm himself.
- The accused person seems to be mentally ill and his age is in between 40's , this incident was happened on Monday from that time itself it reached to various social media networks.
- Watch the below video of incident, Which is circulating on various social media networks, You can able to see some bottle and the security officials arresting the accused near the Kaaba in Makkah.
EXPATS & CITIZENS ARE WELCOME TO SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE ALJAWAZAT
Saudi Arabia's Jawazat is asking the suggestions and ideas of the expatriates and citizens to improve the services of upcoming Jawazat online portal, Your idea or suggestion may serve to the millions if it is accepted. Related : General Directorate of Passports
On the 31st Janardiyah festival, The General Directorate of Passports launched an online portal which is requesting expatriates and citizens to suggest your idea on the categories like Passports, Absher, Resident, Administrative Affairs & Others for the improvement of upcoming Jawazat online portal, You can present your idea in English or Arabic. Similar : Jawazat related Services fee
- The upcoming Jawazat website will serve and help the millions of Saudi citizens and expatriates living in the country, So you can share the problems currently people are facing so that it can serve you better.
To share your idea or suggestion in English or Arabic, Click on the link "ALJAWAZAT FUTURE".
1. One should login through Twitter or Facebook network.
2. Click on "SHARE YOUR IDEA" button.
3. Write your ideas or suggestions.
4. Choose suitable category from "Passports, Absher, Resident, Administrative Affairs and Others".
5. Click on "PUBLISH". See Also : Download Jawazat related forms
- Your few moments may create the future for Saudi Jawazat (General Directorate Of Passports). Thousands of people already suggested, Now it is your turn to suggest your idea. Know this : All Ministries of Saudi Arabia
SAUDI ARABIA FREEZE WITH BELOW ZERO DEGREE TEMPERATURES
Riyadh experienced its first coldest Friday of the current season as the temperature reached below zero degree, Snowfalls are also seen in the various northern cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Trending : Penalties on companies for iqama violations
Civil and Health Authorities of various cities sent messages to the residents asking to take precautions against cold and flu. The northern cities of Saudi Arabia recording sub zero temperatures with strong winds and snowfalls as per the weather forecasts. Recommend : No more expiry date on iqama
- Due to strong winds on Thursday night most of the people remained in their homes those who came outside was fully covered, The temperature was 7 degree in Riyadh for the Friday prayer at 12 pm.
- Visitors of Janardiyah festival in Riyadh returning home early as the weather is cold. General Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME) has predicted the weather with a cold spell and low visibility and the winds will speed 50km per hour. See Also : Expats Remittance tax proposal rejected
- The minimum temperature in Riyadh on Friday was -2 degree Celsius the forecast for this week is to be 1 degree on Saturday, 5 degree on Sunday and 7 degrees on Monday. Read this : Send money to home online through enjaz
EMPLOYERS FINE FOR IQAMA VIOLATIONS & EMPLOYING ILLEGAL WORKERS
Saudi Jawazat(General Passport Office) will fine SR 500/- for employers who failed to renew the iqamas of their expatriate workers before 3 days of its expiry date and SR 25,000/- for hiring illegal workers without work permit. Trending : No more expiry date on Iqama
The Directorate General of Passports (Saudi Arabia Jawazat) warned the employers, companies and sponsors for delaying the process of issuing new iqama's or renewing old iqama's of their expatriate workers. Do you know : What is Jawazat?
- Employers who failed to renew or issue iqama before three days of its expiry will be charged SR 500/- on each resident identity card for the first time.
- If the violation is repeated for the second time then the penalty will be increased to SR 1000/- on each expatriate iqama. Hot : Check iqama expiry date online
- In case of repeating the same violation for the third time then that expatriate worker will be deported to his or her home country. Most Viewed : Saudi Expats new fee
- Those who delayed issuance or renewing iqamas due to Shamoon virus attack will be exempt from the penalties, However they have to approach National Information Center through Ministry Of Labor and Social Development.
Saudi Arabia Jawazat also warned those employers and companies, who are employing or employed illegal expatriate workers. In this case the violation penalties will be as follows
- SR 25,000/- for first violation with one year ban on new recruitment and deportation of the related manager in case he is an expatriate.
- For repeating the same violation second time, the penalty will be increase to SR 50,000/- with two years of ban on new recruitment and the deportation of the related manager in case of an expatriate. Recommend : new Jawazat Services fee
- Third time violation will fined with SR 100,000 with five years of ban on new recruitment and one year jail term for the related manager and deportation in case of an expatriate.
WATCH : 80 FALCONS FLEW WITH PRINCE ON THE WINGS OF FLIGHT
80 Falcons flew on the wings of the flight instead of their own wings, As one of the prince of Saudi Arabia bought tickets for them to fly with him. Trending : No more Expiry date on Iqama's
The pictures and videos gone viral like a fire, As one of the flight captain sent the picture to his friend and his friend posted on social media with a status "My captain friend sent me this photo, Saudi prince bought tickets for 80 hawks". Most Viewed : Wolf attacked kid in Saudi Shopping mall
- As seen in the picture, All the falcons seems to be blind folded and tied securely with the seats as they paid for it, Cabin crew is staring from far without puzzling with them. Hot : Send money to home online
- It seems, the tickets have been booked with Qatar Airways or Etihad flight. But the social media people raised questions on the airways, As the Qatar Airways and few other airlines allow only six hawks or falcons to be brought for fly on economy class. Recommend : Holidays in Saudi Arabia for 2017
- Transportation of Hawks or Falcons is a rare practice in the Middle East countires, Falcon is a national bird of United Arab Emirates (UAE), They have their own forest green passports for flying into the UAE and other countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Morocco, Syria and Pakistan. See Also : Saudi Tax first time in the history