NOW 4 BALOCHS AS 1 EXPAT IN NITAQAT PROGRAM
Good news for Baloch residents living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, As they are going to calculate in Nitaqat program as quarter point instead of one point, It means more jobs and opportunities to them. Trending : Saudi Arabia launched its new currency
Saudization program will now calculate four Balochs as one expatriate in the nitaqat zone, It is also reported in Al Watan Arabic daily and Saudi Gazette news. Most Viewed : Iqama transfer conditions in Nitaqat
- Turkmenistan citizens, Burmese citizens, Palestinians(with Egyptian travel documents) and now Balochs will be calculate as quarter point under Nitaqat, It means 4 people from any of these nationality will be calculate as only one expat.
- Now companies can take the benefit from it by hiring workers from any of these four countries, But the workers from these categories should not exceed more than 50% of the employees in the company. Related : Above 60 years expat will calculate as 2 expats in Nitaqat
- Balochs are the people who lives in Balochistan region which covers the regions of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Arabian Peninsula and Iran.
- Balochs are of 3 categories, First with Pakistani Nationality, Second who are with Saudi Nationality and the third without any nationality but holding Iqamas and residence permits from Saudi Arabia. Similar : New Mawzoon Balanced nitaqat program
- Balochs are mostly in Eastern region, Few of them are in Industrial cities of Jubail and Ras Tannourah, Most of them are working in oil companies jobs and government jobs.
- Few Balochs are working in agriculture farms and cattle herding in Riyadh and Qassim, In Jeddah and Makkah mostly they will be seen as drivers or working in shops. See Also : Check your sponsor nitaqat color