- Back to Home »
- UNIFORM CIVIL CODE ONE INDIA ONE LAW
INDIAN MUSLIMS CAN SUPPORT ALL INDIA MUSLIM PERSONAL LAW BOARD
Since decades, India has a separate personal laws for each religion as fundamental right. Indian Muslims are following the Islamic Shariah law specially in Nikah, Inheritance, Divorce(Talaq), Khula, Faskh and Waqf.
Recently the BJP ruling Government of India told Supreme Court that their should be same law for each citizen of India. Whether they are Muslims, Hindus, Christians or Sikhs, It should be "One Nation One Law". The Law Commission of India is seeking public opinion on the matter of "Uniform Civil Code" for implementing it. Read Also : Iqama transfer conditions
UCC : Uniform Civil Code is a proposal of replacing the religions personal law with a common law for every citizen of India, It is One Nation One Law. Most Viewed : New Visa Fee as per Royal Consulate of Saudi in India
- Every religion remain silent on the matter of "Uniform Civil Code". But Muslims are fighting for their personal law to be remain same by stating its their fundamental right and "God Law" is better than "Man Law". Trending : Truth behind Expats above 40 years will deport to home country
- Various news channels and media networks are getting huge TRP's by providing debate between Muslims and the supporters of Uniform Civil Code. Most Shared : Nationality wise Saudi Visit visa fee
- The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) is opposing the Uniform Civil Code to implement in India, As they do not want any changes in Muslim Shariah Law particularly in Nikah, Inheritance, Divorce(Talaq), Khula, Faskh and Waqf. Hot Topic : Pay for Health Insurance with Saudi visit visa fee
- All Indian Muslims can provide their support to the 'All India Muslim Personal Law Board' by signing the petition against Uniform Civil Code by following this link "Sign the petition to retain Muslim Personal Law in INDIA".