- Back to Home »
- RULES FOR SAUDI WOMAN MARRYING EXPAT MAN
NEW RULES FOR SAUDI GIRL MARRYING EXPAT MAN
If a Saudi woman wants to marry an expat man, She has to be in between the age of 30 and 50 years. Difference between a Saudi woman and an Expat man should not be more than 15 years. Recommend : New rules for Saudi's marrying to expat girls
- Condition of age difference between Saudi woman and an Expat man is set to ensure there is no exploitation of Saudi woman.
- In case of Saudi woman is physically handicap with special needs or being born to unknown parents, Then their will be a exception of minimum age. Trending : List of visas applicable for new fee in KSA
- In the above case, The exception of minimum age is lessed from 30 years to 27 years, But it must be approved from Ministry Of Social Affaris.
- An expat cannot marry Saudi girl, If he is already married or if he had married a Saudi woman. He must have a monthly salary of at least 5000 riyals with valid residence permit, He must have appropriate family residence. Most viewed : Expats not allowed to work in Careem and Uber
- He must provide a certificate that he does not have any criminal records in his country or in Saudi Arabia. He must not be in the banned list from entering into Saudi Arabia.
- An expat man must submit the evidence that he does not have any diseases or infections, He should not be a member of another country military. Hot topic : Retirement age in new Saudi Labor law
- He must have a valid passport of specific nationality with a validity of minimum 12 months, He must be clear all security checks from entering into Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi woman should sign a certificate stating marrying an expat man does not mean he or her children granted a Saudi citizenship. Most shared : New family visit visa fee in Saudi Arabia