MINISTRY OF BANGLADESH LAUNCHED CALL CENTER FOR EXPATRIATES
Recently in this month Bangladeshi government with Ministry of Bangladesh Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment launched a call center called 'Prabashbondhu Call Center' for Bangladeshi expatriates at Probashi Kalyan Bhaban. In English you can call this call center as 'Foreign Friends Call Center'.
For now 'Prabash Bondhu Call Center' is open for Bangladeshi expats living in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Malaysia as 25 Lakhs expatriates residing in these countries. With this service Bangladeshi people can easily lodge a complaint with them, Which will forward to the concerned authorities for taking further steps. Recommended : No more ban on Bangladeshi workers in Saudi Arabia
- Expats can make a call on +8809654333333 in between 9 AM to 6 PM (Bangladesh Standard Time) everyday. Beside this you can also contact them on Facebook page, Facebook Messenger, Skype or mail on email@example.com You May Like : No Brokers for expats hiring
- Complaints and Issues can be related to compensation, legal support, passport renewals, financial assistance, expatriates kids scholarships, recovering salaries and sending dead bodies to home country. Similar : 100 percent Saudization in Telecom Sector
- As per the Bangladeshi Minister all the Labor Attache's are under training to avail this services swiftly. Expatriates can also able to send text messages or Whatsapp messages from their mobile on this number +8801678668813. See Also : Remit should not exceed income in expat bank account
- Once it is successful for the expats of Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Jordan, It will be launched for all the other countries Bangladeshi expatriates. Related : Careem taxi Promo code for free credit
- Ministry is already planned to open labor wings in South Africa and Lebanon to avail the service for Bangladeshi expatriates.